Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

absolutely amazing.

i loved the surreal nature and the color scheme of this piece. the animation was fluid and constantly going; it didn't lose your interest at any point. very eerie and creepy. and i love how the use of the tonal color scheme helped blur the line between locations and objects. nicely done, i'd love to see more.

At the Restaurant At the Restaurant

very nice!

I really enjoyed it, the animation and art quality was simple but sufficient for the piece. Only way I think you could improve it would be by adding a little more expression on the characters' faces. Especially during the dance, I think an overly-cheezy smile would go perfect with it.

Dark Samarai Dark Samarai

wow!

Man that was awesome, once you fix it up it'll be worth a 10. I really like your art style and the camera panning. Good job!

The Necromancer Episode 1 The Necromancer Episode 1

Good, except one thing

I really enjoyed it, you did a nice job and I can tell you put a lot of work into it.
My only complaint is that you use the pentacle (aka pentagram) throughout it as a sign of the bad guy. A pentacle is a protective symbol, only when inverted does it have an evil meaning.

Unnecessary Violence Unnecessary Violence

Okay...

There was no animation in that whatsoever. Just a couple of pictures flipping and tweening...and it wasn't really that funny either.

Bacon Bacon

Okay...

The pothandle wasn't even facing the pig thing when he was cooking, and the pot had no bottom. And why did Jesus have yellow crap on his head?

Advertisment Advertisment

What in the hell...?

The fact that crap like this gets such high rankings still sizzles my noggin to this day.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

I'm astonished.

I've seen quite a few flash movies before of FF, but this is by far the best. The music and graphics kicked ass, and I'm sure this will get awards on NG. I have a feeling its rating will keep going upward.

Bad Day Bad Day

Alright I guess

I only gave the graphics 8 because the animation was quite nice..good job, stick figures work great for doing complicated animation instead of just tweening.

Hippie Show Trailer Hippie Show Trailer

???

That was really bad...the only reason I gave it a point at all is because the art is a LITTLE bit better than stick figures...